Information We Collect
When you use our website, we may ask you to provide certain personal information that can be used to identify, contact, or locate you. This may include:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your mailing address
- Your phone number
- Any other information you voluntarily provide to us
We may also collect information about how you access and use our website (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website
- To monitor the usage of our website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties without your consent. However, we may share your personal information with service providers who perform services on our behalf and require access to such information to carry out their work.
Retention of Your Personal Information
Security of Your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We strive to implement and maintain appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.